Why not jump on the blogging train?

It seems as though everyone is blogging these days, and I'm still way behind. Not that I don't have excuses. There's kids, husband, extended family, school, church and more. But I honestly feel behind in letting people know how we're doing, and all the new things my crazy kids (and husband!) come up with. So while procrastination seems to be my greatest talent, and I can't guarantee this will always be completely up to date, I will certainly try. Oh and if you would, leave me an occasional comment, so I know I'm not just talking to cyber-space. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
JORDON IS SOMETHING ELSE, NATHAN IS THE MAN AND JEWEL IS THE JEWEL. MOM AN I ARE APART FOR THE TIME BEING, SHE IS IN IDAHO WITH HER SISTER, YOUR AUNT PATTY AND I WILL FLYOUT ON THE 14 TO DRIVE BACK WITH HER. SHE DOES MISS YOU AND WAIT TILL SHE SEES THE PICTURES, I KNOW SHE WILL BE FULL OF JOY AND GOOD TEARS, YEP, WE WILL HAVE TO COME OUT AN SEE YOU ALL. TELL CHRIS HE IS A GOOD MAN AND I AM PROUD OF HIM AS I AM OF YOU. I PLAN TO SUNDANCE AT GREENGRASS WITH ARVOL LOOKINGHORSE AUG 2-10 AS A DANCER NOT A LEADER. EVEN YOUR DAD MUST SPEND TIME AN PRAY FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE BLESSING IN LIFE AND DAUGHTER, YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST BLESSINGS A MAN CAN EVER HAVE, I AM PROUD OF YOU. GIVE THE KIDS A HUG FROM GRANDPA AND LET THEM KNOW, WE WILL BE COMING SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE,,WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU ALL...YOUR DAD...MICHAEL

Popular posts from this blog

It's been waaaay too long . . .

Psychology--state of mind?

School, school, and more school!