Okay, some pics . . .


Okay, I'm still really trying to figure all this out, so if it looks crazy, please forgive me!







Nathan had his birthday on June 2nd, and I just can't believe he's 4 already! I remember thinking the ten days I spent in the hospital before he was born would never end, and here we are years later! He is such an adorable little boy, and we call him our little sugar bean. He is the only one of our children that doesn't look exactly like Chris! lol he very much resembles my brothers. He comes up with so many interesting and funny little things that completely crack me up. He loves Lightning McQueen and Cars. The thing I notice him doing most lately is commenting to me, "Mom, I love my new car." "Mom, I love having a balloon." "Mom, I like to go to the park." (right after we've left said park.) He is very aware of the little things that bring him extra joy, and he makes sure to express it often.








Jewel's birthday was Sunday, the 22nd, so we had her friends over for a party on Saturday. It was, of course, Hannah Montana. All 11 of the friends she persuaded me to invite (Believe me, that was a sacrifice for her--her original list was about 20 girls!) came to the party, and she was thrilled. She is an excellent reader, and loves to write. I got her a journal for her birthday and she has spent a lot of time with it. She has been asking questions and contemplating so many things. We went to the Manti pageant just over a week ago, and as we watched, I pointed to one of the characters and said, "Look, Jewel, it's George Washington." Her eyes got wide, and she asked, "The real one?!" I laughed and reminded her that the "real one" had been dead for a very long time. She remembered, then asked if G.W. would be resurrected. I told her yes, but not for a very long time. She contemplated that for a moment, then asked, "You mean like, next year?"






Then there's Jordan. Oh my gosh, Jordan! LOL! This child is Chris through and through. He is such an adventurous little soul, and a complete monkey. He has no fear, and as a result, I'm constantly rescuing him from the top of a ladder at the park, the counter, the top bunk bed, even when he doesn't think he needs rescuing! He is so very busy, and into everything at all times. He's a very big boy too--Nathan has always been on the smaller side, and was still wearing size 2T clothes until the last few months--but Jordan has been wearing the 2T himself since right about when Nathan grew out of them! He's still only 16 months old! He's a strong little thing--ask anyone who's tried to wrestle him into a diaper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been waaaay too long . . .

Psychology--state of mind?

School, school, and more school!