LAGOON!

So I finally made my yearly trip to Lagoon! For those of you who don't know it's a theme park up in Salt Lake City with the craziest rides! I absolutely love it, I get to play all day long! (Here's the website if you want to look at it: www.lagoonpark.com yes I've ridden all those rides!) I went with my mother and sisters, and Chris' cousin, Amber, who is an absolute doll. We had a lot of fun, but it was sooo hot! The lines weren't too bad, but yeah, we did get tired of waiting so much! We stayed in a nice hotel that night so we wouldn't have to drive all the way home that night (it's 3 hours away.) We got home yesterday morning just in time for me to go to church and teach my young women's class. I did a lesson on faith, and crumbled chocolate cookie crumbs into a plant to make it look like dirt. Then I asked one of them to taste it for me. She wouldn't for a couple of minutes then finally relented. I was doing a lesson on faith, and I had to see if she'd have enough faith to trust me, though her eyes were clearly telling her that it was dirt! It was a lot of fun.

Class and a test today, I'd better get ready! I'll be back later with some stuff . . .

Comments

Trina said…
I'm so jealous, I love Lagoon! I haven't gone since I was like 17. Corey's work party is going to Lagoon this Summer, but he has to work so they're giving us tickets to use at a latter date, now we just need to find a sitter. I've always wanted to go with Corey, it should be tons of fun!
Lainie said…
Trina, I absolutely adore Lagoon! I hope you get to go with Corey. You HAVE to ride WICKED, it's awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

It's been waaaay too long . . .

Psychology--state of mind?

School, school, and more school!