Psychology--state of mind?

I actually like my psychology class--I do. But today, I just couldn't stay awake! We were studying the senses (sight, hearing, touch, etc.) and I literally fell asleep trying to read the chapter before class. I drug myself out the door and over to the college in time to get a bag of peanut M&M's, in hopes that that would wake me up. I didn't fall asleep in class, but I wanted to! Jordan has been getting up during the night and fussing quite a bit. I suspect teething, but he's also been very clingy to me since his ER visit Saturday night (more on that later.) I understand that and I'll hold him and even let him sleep with me, but it doesn't make for a very restful night. I had to be to the orthodontist at 9AM this morning for them to torture my teeth. I tried to read my psychology book there and was also falling asleep! So while I'm finding the subject of psychology very interesting, today it just wasn't interesting enough to keep me awake!

Comments

Oh, you poor thing, get some sleep!
Anonymous said…
Just leaving you a comment to let you know that I'm reading.

Ebun
Cathryn said…
You know I know all about sleepless nights! Only mine are self-induced as I just refuse to go to bed. I hope Jordan feels better soon and you get some rest.

I can't believe how big your kids are. Can you believe you have a 7 year old? She's so cute with her missing teeth, I can't wait to show Beauty in the morning. And Nathan doesn't even look like himself anymore, he's so grown up!

Hope to see you guys next month.
Lainie said…
Hey girls, thanks for stopping by! Cat, I hope we get to see you next month--or it would be this month now, wouldn't it? Ebun, I'm going to pop into your journal after this . . . Shirley, I'll stop by your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

It's been waaaay too long . . .

School, school, and more school!