School, school, and more school!

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've written on here! After finals I was content to do practically nothing for a couple of weeks, then school started again! Jewel started the day before me and loves it so much she commented on how she wished she could just live there! I have school every day from 1--3pm. It's my CNA class. The teacher is actually a nurse that was with me when I delivered Jewel, I had known her through my CNM's office (certified nurse midwife) and she stayed 2 hours after her shift to be with me. When I heard the name of the teacher, Linda, I was like hmm, what are the odds??? I haven't seen her since then, but always remembered her fondly. Then I walk in and there she is! It's a lot of fun but somewhat exhausting to be there every day!

Chris almost has the basement finished! He re-did the shower and floor in the bathroom down there, and put in cabinets and shelves. The carpet should hopefully be going in on Monday. Nathan is anxiously waiting to go to preschool he starts next Tuesday. Jordan is getting into anything and everything--literally. He has learned how to open almost every door in the house and can get onto the counter--I caught him standing up on it and reaching into the cup cupboard! He is way too fast for me!

I'll keep up on this better!

Comments

Trina said…
From what I've seen your basement looks awesome. That's exciting Jewel likes school so much. It feels like forever before Jasmine goes to school, but I'm sure it will be sooner than I think.
It's always great to see the light at the end of the project tunnel!
Tristi Pinkston said…
You'll keep up on this better? Um, you realize this blog post is dated last August?? :)
Lainie said…
Oh my heck, Tristi, I just did! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love irony.

Popular posts from this blog

It's been waaaay too long . . .

Psychology--state of mind?