The most exciting day we've had all week





But that's not really saying anything, lol! Chris has had a 4 day weekend twice now, and I've found the holiday vacation is making us way too lazy! I was actually glad to get up early this morning. We went to the baptism for the son of one of our very good friends. There were quite a lot of people there and we ended up sitting in the very back. We left Jordan with my mom and just took Jewel and Nathan, so it actually was more reverent than usual for me--except that Chris kept poking Jewel and Nathan when I wasn't looking. I finally pointed out a 2 year old that was being more reverent than him, and he had to agree.

After the baptism we had lunch at their house (lasagna and the best garlic bread ever, YUM!) and it was fun to see a lot of friends we usually don't--just because everyone gets so busy! Chris took all three kids sledding after that (I had a lovely nap) and Jordan told me they went on two mountains. Chris and I both signed up for Skype (let me know if you're on there!) installed a webcam on his new laptop, then had a video conference call. That was interesting. I've never done that before, and of course Chris was making the most of the webcam, making scary faces into it. I'm including one that I was able to capture, totally cracked me up.

The baby is moving right now, she's quite the active little thing. Unfortunately, her awake time is at night, so I can see where this is going to lead . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been waaaay too long . . .

Psychology--state of mind?

School, school, and more school!